Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Youngryan216 turned me back into a newb

After a long hard couple of weeks, for so many reasons I won't go into, I came home to find an all too familiar flat rate box on the kitchen counter. I thought to myself, haven't messed with anyone lately - what could this be? Apparently being a little less active will earn you a newb status. Ryan - thank you for the awesome selection and Kuzi, I'll add this to the list of the many exchanges we've had over the last few years. A very pleasant surprise to life my mood. Thank you again!

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha, love to see Kuzi running a noob into a bear trap...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have nothing to say until my lawyer is present...
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaa!! Now that's funny! Nice hit Ryan (and Kuzi)! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap, that will backfire a bit! hahahahahahahaha!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job, you made kuzi take the 5th.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    nice hit
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's the new guy?
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    After a long hard couple of weeks, for so many reasons I won't go into, I came home to find an all too familiar flat rate box on the kitchen counter. I thought to myself, haven't messed with anyone lately - what could this be? Apparently being a little less active will earn you a newb status. Ryan - thank you for the awesome selection and Kuzi, I'll add this to the list of the many exchanges we've had over the last few years. A very pleasant surprise to life my mood. Thank you again!

My bad on calling you a newb, but I didn't even look at your post count or date joined. I just got the addy and fired away.
    Congrats on the kid! Heard through the grapevine you recently had an addition to the family.

Enjoy the sticks brother!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Who's the new guy?

Someone who got yo nachos on file
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Thanks - yes we did just add another to the family. Two kids in 2 years makes for less and less time to smoke cigars but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Now when my time clears up I'll have some smokes to enjoy!

watch it Ray!

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    You are out of cigars?. I got you covered bro. :)
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    You are out of cigars?. I got you covered bro. :)
    No Justin - I'm not out of cigars. I just have some new ones to look forward to. I have cigars. I'm not out. Read this several times.