Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Never leave it to underlings.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
SOooo, we take in 2 huge white rabbits (unknown to me) for fostering, and no one took the time to check the gender of either. We now have 5 rabbits and counting.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    SOooo, we take in 2 huge white rabbits (unknown to me) for fostering, and no one took the time to check the gender of either. We now have 5 rabbits and counting.
    Underlings fail to check undercarriage. Sounds about right. You should get a top hat and do that trick where you pull,......... what? Not funny? I thought it was funny :)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo, one huge white rabbit said to the other huge white rabbit," This won't take long, did it"??
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Doesnt Donny Darko have a large white rabbit in it?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:
    Underlings fail to check undercarriage. Sounds about right. You should get a top hat and do that trick where you pull,......... what? Not funny? I thought it was funny :)

Actually Bob (2 Bs), it was funny. Do you like fruitcake?
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have a friend who's wife started with just a few rabitts and ended up with over 150. My friend's wife is kind of strange at times because she likes to keep her chickens in the spare bedroom. Easyier to find eggs.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can start a bunny ranch.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new additions to family !!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:

Actually Bob (2 Bs), it was funny. Do you like fruitcake?
    I hear they make good doorstops ;)
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Doesnt Donny Darko have a large white rabbit in it?
    Nope grey and his name is Frank
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm stew.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Mmmm stew.
    Agreed!

Aj