jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kasper79

Need your addy please.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Kasper79

Need your addy please.
    Wow ! It has been a while since I won a contest, and it is an honor to be a part of this one. Thank you. Info on the way.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Zeebra and Bigshizza both did me a large, and I want to do another "how many in my go to box" contest. Guess the number without going over and I will send you a 5er. How about noonish on November 30th. Remember I just got my orders (TSWOTM) this time (does it mean something?) so 10 will be low. Have fun and good luck. Lets please get a lot of players.

JD sent out some serious stogie well wishes yesterday. Thank you very much sir. There was an Ave Maria Immaculata, A massive Ave Maria Charlemagne, A 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo, the Latitude Zero Experimental Toro,, and this fantastic little Bahia Mantanzas #2 Perfecto. I can't wait to try all these beauties. I appreciate this fantastic gift. You are an outstanding, and generous member of our community.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    jd50ae:
    Zeebra and Bigshizza both did me a large, and I want to do another "how many in my go to box" contest. Guess the number without going over and I will send you a 5er. How about noonish on November 30th. Remember I just got my orders (TSWOTM) this time (does it mean something?) so 10 will be low. Have fun and good luck. Lets please get a lot of players.

JD sent out some serious stogie well wishes yesterday. Thank you very much sir. There was an Ave Maria Immaculata, A massive Ave Maria Charlemagne, A 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo, the Latitude Zero Experimental Toro,, and this fantastic little Bahia Mantanzas #2 Perfecto. I can't wait to try all these beauties. I appreciate this fantastic gift. You are an outstanding, and generous member of our community.
    Congrats Tony and DAMN it's good to see you around these parts! Hope to talk to you in the near future bro! Awesome job JD ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."