Home General Discussion

Christmas Gurkha

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gurkha is releasing a $2000 cigar if anyone is looking for stocking stuffers

Christmas Gurkha

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone wanna do a splitsies?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Jan 1, they'll be on the sprint for $100 for a 5ver.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:

Christmas Gurkhal
    LMAO. Is this an april fools joke?
    Martel:
    Or weekend blitz --- $40 for a box of 20 lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Remember that it is better to give then receive. Please include the 'gift invoice'...not that i would want to return it...but nice to have options. :0
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Beat me to it.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    With all the ads on Halfwheel, at first I thought it looked an awful lot like a Room 101 band...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I've heard the stems are placed just perfectly so that when this one explodes the result is a middle finger sticking up at you.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I've heard the stems are placed just perfectly so that when this one explodes the result is a middle finger sticking up at you.
    This.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
    youngryan216:
    Ken Light:
    This.
    Now that made me laugh out loud.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Martel:
    Beat me to it.
    $20 at the most...lol
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:

Christmas Gurkha
    No
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha is confusing as hell. Dirt cheap online expensive in stores then uber expensive cigars like that....CRAZY!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:

Christmas Gurkha
    Dang you I was actually excited and thought they were doing a small release.
    rsherman24:
    Gurkha is releasing a $2000 IQ test if anyone is looking for stocking stuffers

Christmas Gurkha
    Fixed it.

• wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    The comments are great
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    In honor of this thread, I smoked a Gurkha last night.

Well I smoked half a Gurkha until the draw became too tight.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    So kaizad feeds his dog Kobe beef for a couple weeks then cleans up after it and rolls it in a leaf?? Oh I forgot to mention he blended in a firecracker so it will consistently blow up
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called it "Dog Rockets n Crotch Rockets. Used all Gurkhas
    photo 2014-11-25 07.37.40.png
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I called it "Dog Rockets n Crotch Rockets. Used all Gurkhas
    photo 2014-11-25 07.37.40.png
    Id rather suck on the empty pipe...probably tastes better and wont explode
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"