Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My dear friend JD...

Decides he needed to send me some holiday cheer... And possibly a lesson in math perhaps! Good thing this calculator Works in cigar math, 4=10 right?

This is also the first non-canned fruitcake I've ever had... Well or actually seen. I gotta say it looks damn good! I'm excited!

Thanks so much JD... I really appreciate it!

Just you wait though!

Aj

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Oh yum! Not for the cake though. Can't stand fruit cake. But lookie at that KFC... mmm..MMM! That reminds me. I've got a mazo of them in the bottom of the old humidor. Will have to dig one out tonight maybe.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Im actually looking forward to the fruit cake... upon closer inspection.. it seems well made.. lots of nuts and fruit and genuine alcohol smell. might see if its flammable.

As for the KFC... yea i like them alot... but that connie reserve.... an absolute favorite of mine. A rare house acceptible stick.

Aj
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm all looks good to me
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am certainly glad someone's fruitcake arrived. I smoked one of those KFCs and I liked it...a lot. Enjoy AJ.
    jd50ae:
    I am certainly glad someone's fruitcake arrived. I smoked one of those KFCs and I liked it...a lot. Enjoy AJ.
    Thanks again, I will have to send you a little "Thank You" package...

he he he he he

Aj
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jd50ae:

he he he he he

Aj

Retaliation is against the rules.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jd50ae:

he he he he he

Aj

Retaliation is against the rules.
    What rules? Lol like the no envy rule? Humans cant control these things.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
    By the way AJ... when are we collaborating again? It's been awhile. and I've got some Pappy to share...
    WaltBasil:
    By the way AJ... when are we collaborating again? It's been awhile. and I've got some Pappy to share...
    I had been hoping to finish some painting in the house so i could have you guys over, but im still embarrissed at our current quarters... lol

I hate feeling like a mooch!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    WaltBasil:
    I had been hoping to finish some painting in the house so i could have you guys over, but im still embarrissed at our current quarters... lol

I hate feeling like a mooch!

Aj
    Nah... don't feel that way. We don't like moochers. So there would never have been another invite if we though such things. But we do need to have another sit down and smoke down.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jd50ae:

he he he he he

Aj
    Ah "Thanks"-giving. A grand tradition.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain