Home Non Cigar Related

Happy Thanksgiving

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Safe travels and have a wonderful day with family and friends. And ????

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Eat till it hurts. Food that is.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    One God, One Truth
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gobble gobble
    Money can't buy taste
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good beer and cigar after all the chaos is over.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good food, warm fellowship, and long ashes, brothers! Happy Thanksgiving CCOM fam!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Yes, blessings to you all. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Yep Happy Thanksgiving to all!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Safe travels and have a wonderful day with family and friends. And ????

Right back atcha and everyone else here as well. Hard to believe this year is almost over. It went by so damn quick.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Turkey day! I hope everyone has a great holiday. Just finished putting the bird in a brine.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all, hope you all are blessed with a great day. Family, friends, food, football and cigars, FTW. I would like to thank all on this forum for great advice, good conversations and many laughs. Cheers!!
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving all. Turkey is on... photo 47F6E095-C89B-4A95-B493-2DA643D3885D_zpsnpoq4brg.jpg

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Mmm....smoked turkey...have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope everyone has a great day and give thanks for the family and friends you're with!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy thanksgiving everyone!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I know I am thankful for this forum and all the great friendships that have been created!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Ray!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BOTL
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enclosed my porch rebuild last week. Hung a temporary door this week. Put down an indoor outdoor carpet remnant over roofing felt to temporarily seal up the floor decking today. Don't want to lay the bamboo floor tiles until I have finished working in there, so that I don't scratch them up. But it's all enclosed now and feels like a room. Gonna set up my cigar rolling station in there. Time for some lazy. So I set a comfy lawn chair in there, uncorked a Bohemia beer, sparked up a home rolled, opened a new philosophical book lent me by a cerebral friend, cracked a couple windows, and christened the new room just now. Good beer, good book, good smoke. First chapter about the language of African drums. Bearswatter busy in the kitchen whipping up an apple pecan caramel pie from scratch. Delighting in her new mechanical apple peeler. Not for me, she warns; this pie is promised to our new son-in-common-law. Christmas carols playing. News via Facebook announces our great-grandson Oliver today learned to roll over. What a prodigy. New laptop we ordered for the autistic grandson arrived at BestBuy today. Pup recuperating from surgery feeling real cuddly. Gonna have a crackling fire and leg of lamb.

Family. Food. Contentment.
    May you all have equally sincere thanks to give my brothers.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy bird day! Hope all gets stuffed... I will be glad when this is over, hope I don't get too hammered...