Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year Anniversary Contest

2»

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Morgan and may you see many more. Thank you for the contest and stop telling stories about me, lol. 73 is my number :).

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on being less of a newb! 42.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats broski!! I choose 262
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity. Last call. Ends at midnight. Thanks to all who entered so far.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! I'll go with 87. Thanks for the contest!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for being such a fine addition to the gang. 365
    Retircs1:
    looks like I have a winner! Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll ship out tomorrow! Thanks everyone for being the rockstars you are! ;)image
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest, Morgan.
    Pm to u Retircs1.... Need your addy
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OMG Holy Taledo!!!!! Yes oh wow
    I pm you kind sir!! thank you for what ever you send me my wife was asking me as I shouted I won I won !!!! she said WHAT!! did you win!!! I told her I don't know !!!! but I won :) yes :)
    Retircs1:
    I pm you kind sir!! thank you for what ever you send me my wife was asking me as I shouted I won I won !!!! she said WHAT!! did you win!!! I told her I don't know !!!! but I won :) yes :)
    hahaha that's funny! I will get your goodies out probably on Thursday. I have a busy day tomorrow at work and then church tomorrow night. Hopefully, you will receive on Saturday. Congrats again! :)
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Congrats man!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    MorganGeo:
    Retircs1:
    hahaha that's funny! I will get your goodies out probably on Thursday. I have a busy day tomorrow at work and then church tomorrow night. Hopefully, you will receive on Saturday. Congrats again! :)
    No problem
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's Retrics1, great contest Morgan
    Here ya go! 9405903699300301503931
    Well Guess what came in today :)image look at these tasteful sticks that I shall enjoy . Thank you Morgan it was a great surprise seeing this after church today image
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Great Line up there
    I'm glad they got there safely and I hope you enjoy!