Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cbuck wins.

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Setup a trade for 5 of the new AB Black Market Vandals since I loves me some AB Black Market, and Charlie goes ahead and sends some extras. Man, this was supposed to be an easy business deal!! Anyway, looks like he read my bio and gave me an Payback that I was looking for, and some DPG goodness!

Well, I'll admit, I only sent 5 but some of my favorite go-to smokes and one I doubt you've had. Plus, I can always get you some payback :p

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Sam!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let us know hoe those new AB's are..lookin good
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice trade.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Let us know hoe those new AB's are..lookin good
    I had 1 rott Wednesday. Loved the flavor, but a little tight on the draw, and had to relight several times. Needed a little rest. Does 4 extra days count as rest? lol. Probably should give them a little more time, we'll see though. Charlie
    Sam's end of our trade. There are 2 I have not tried! What is Total Flame? And I have not had that particular Room 101! Thanks. Let me know how you like the Vandals. Charlie image
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    Sam's end of our trade. There are 2 I have not tried! What is Total Flame? And I have not had that particular Room 101! Thanks. Let me know how you like the Vandals. Charlie image
    Sweet. The Room 101 is very affordable, but always smokes real well for me. And, TF is a boutique brand with an interesting back story if you look them up. But after wining a few over on a diff site I bought some of these dark-line's. Tasty. The Vandal's will get a bit of rest but I'll let you know when I light one up!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum,DPG
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    You expected any less?! You gotta have some body guards in there, or the 5er might get beat up on its way to you.

Side note: Thanks, ya BUM....I'd not heard about the Vandal....*goes hunting*
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Great lookin trade!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to point out that my title predicted the lottery.
    No_one21:
    Just wanted to point out that my title predicted the lottery.
    Thank you very much.!!!