Home General Discussion

Gourmet Selection

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone buy anything yet? I want to buy some cheese and bacon but that $15 shipping fee, damn.
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not, there are grocery stores near me that have almost every item here, without shipping.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Everything I really wanted was sold out so damn
    Money can't buy taste
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:

This...
    Though I am on the search for lamb bacon now :)
  • Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    Jetmech_63:
    Lee.mcglynn:

This...
    Though I am on the search for lamb bacon now :)
    i recommend the lamb sausage from Uli's in Seattle. they ship....
  • Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    double post wtf.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want some of those crazy jerkys
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    The feedback we have gotten thus far on gourmet has been very positive. While I am aware many of these items are regularly stocked at grocery or specialty stores, not all products can be found in one place and while there is a fee, much of the great feedback has surrounded the convenience of having it delivered fast and fresh to customer doors and if you price match our products, I think you will be surprised to see we are as much as 30% cheaper than many local vendors. Also, being a bit of a cheese junkie myself, I will say that there is a definite difference in cheese depending on where you buy it. Freshness is key and the facility we are using turns cheese faster than most of the stores and cheese shops in the country which is a big plus. Also, please keep in mind our satisfaction guarantee applies to our specialty food items so you know you can count on quality product and quality service.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Alex, with so many of the selections selling out seemingl quickly, any chance to be placed on a backorder list or some similar option?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I want some of those crazy jerkys
    Hmmmmmm