Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Yoga Pants

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Where can I buy my wife some?

Comments

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    All over! Amazon to target to walmart. The better question is where can't you buy yoga pants.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    All over! Amazon to target to walmart. The better question is where can't you buy yoga pants.
    Truth
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    In spite of the potential for creating another "Bum" thread, this might be the standard against which the look of all yoga pants must be compared....

]photo E993701A-42CF-4295-9629-529FE40CC098.jpg
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    does your wife's ass automatically look like that when she puts on yoga pants? if so can someone tell me where i can get those pair of yoga pants?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ?? yoga pants
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Where can I buy my wife some?
    We're all friends here. You don't have to lie and say they are for your wife...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    As of right now, the gourmet section.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Lulu lemon is THE yoga pant- my wife wears them a lot and I must say she looks amazing in them. None of the other brand stack up ;) to them.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    stad:
    Lulu lemon is THE yoga pant- my wife wears them a lot and I must say she looks amazing in them. None of the other brand stack up ;) to them.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico