Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Small job for cigars

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
I took a small job yesterday. Four 6' 8x8 western cedar that needed a element turned on the top. It was from a friend who has a sign company and i have turned hundreds of these post over the years. First pict on the lathe. image Heres a shot just off the tool no sanding yet. image Finished posts total time 50 minutes and I can now by some Pudgy's image

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    wow man, you got one hell of a wood working shop going on there! I wish i was crafty with wood like that.

Aj
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    wow man, you got one hell of a wood working shop going on there! I wish i was crafty with wood like that.

Aj
    shes crafty...
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Beastie Boy flash back!
    wow that a big'n lathe I just got a bench top this year and starting to learn the craft! that's Ball'n!! oh and nice Knob too lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, Rodger!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you take on an apprentice? :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I make my livin makin.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Would you take on an apprentice? :)
    I taught woodturning for many years. Several of my students have achieved national recognition. Teaching allowed me to get better at what I do. Always happy to give a "leg up" when I can.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    shes crafty...
    LMAO now thats too good!

Aj