Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Need a little help.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do any of you have any “wound care” products you are no longer in need of?

I have a serious “Venous Stasis” problem and the stuff to take care of it is going up in price all the time and I am running out. And, some of the stuff I have is outdated but I am still using it.

I have enough for maybe 5 more treatments. Going to the hospital every 4 to 7 days is out of the question because of the amount not covered by insurance. And I have not been since obozocare and it could be worse.

I have been very successful in treating the thing on my own and have not had a bout in 3 years. Have had 2 in the past 8 months and the one I have now is the worst of the lot. Any help would be very appreciated, and if there are any who have something they could sell me it will be paid but not very timely.

I really hate to ask, and if I have to go to the Wound Clinic in Jackson I of course will. Rather owe them the money then suffer the consequences.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • Options
    Rain:
    PM

Answered, well, as best I could.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    PM me what you need bro!
  • Options
    Thank You. PM sent.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Replied
  • Options
    First I want to thank every one who responded. I won't forget, and my absolute sincerest thanks.

BUT

The "Venous" part has changed to "Arterial", and if the next two treatments I do don't show an improvement I will be going to the Wound Clinic in Jackson. Hopefully (if I have to go) they will stick me in the hospital (actually want to go). There I can tell the head nurse no visitors, no TV, no phone and no news (and please, just the jello). And maybe I can convince them to keep me so doped up I can forget everything and come out refreshed. I will worry about the dogs......