Home General Discussion

Dear fellow borks

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I am sorry if anyone has been offended by me... I really don't mean to make others feel like poop! Personally I know I've made comments that some of you would bite the tongue about and I guess same goes. Recently the burbon has gotten the better of me and I can't hold back on some stuff. Pretty much I will apologize to all of you. I really didn't mean any harm and just want to give my .02 but some think I'm to opinionated and all of that so if your the ones who I apologizing...
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i love you. merry christmas
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I think you're hysterical. But maybe that's not good? XD
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm ever offended I'll just assume you're drunk. No worries man
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I am sorry if anyone has been offended by me... I really don't mean to make others feel like poop! Personally I know I've made comments that some of you would bite the tongue about and I guess same goes. Recently the burbon has gotten the better of me and I can't hold back on some stuff. Pretty much I will apologize to all of you. I really didn't mean any harm and just want to give my .02 but some think I'm to opinionated and all of that so if your the ones who I apologizing...
    I find your apology offensive. Take it back.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Can´t recall anything I´ve seen from you that I would find so offensive, but I guess I did just get back on the forum in the past few weeks. I´ve seen plenty of guys jumping down your throat though, so I take it I´m just missing something. In any case, seems like a classy move here and I can´t see why anybody would further a problem.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even sure what you're on about Lee but you're always good in my book brother.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I enjoy your posts Lee. Keep drinking
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Not even sure what you're on about Lee but you're always good in my book brother.
    Um, yep, right here!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never been offended by you....now I feel left out. :(
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    I think you're hysterical. But maybe that's not good? XD
    Agreed
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Lee, I think you're a %*#!@ing (*&?!%$.

That's why I like you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Korean Clint
    Your brother (Jiunn) and I will be forcing you into the next Chicago Herf FYI bro!
    Love ya!!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Guessing you're much funnier than I am when i'm drunk. It's usually better to ignore me on the weekends too
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I think everyone has said something they wish they could take back on these boards. If someone is taking things too seriously, they should probably just go smoke some White Owls and chill out. :)
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good in my book homie! Keep on keepin on!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    YEA!!! Why ya gotta get all introspective on us?? Why cant you be as callous and insensitive as the rest of us....Jeesh!!!!!
    What we really need is an Im Sorry Bra thread!!!
    What??? Too soon?
    Oh,, I Almost forgot.....

BYE.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I think everyone has said something they wish they could take back on these boards. If someone is taking things too seriously, they should probably just go smoke some White Owls and chill out. :)
    Lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Holy crap that's funny
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    YEA!!! Why ya gotta get all introspective on us?? Why cant you be as callous and insensitive as the rest of us....Jeesh!!!!!
    What we really need is an Im Sorry Bra thread!!!
    What??? Too soon?
    Oh,, I Almost forgot.....

BYE.
    What is this "sorry bra" you speak of?

Lee, I for one will admit that you offended me greatly BY NOT POSTING ENOUGH. What? You no love us no more? If someone is offended by the free exchange of opinions then *** them.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should add that I was/am a little drunk when I wrote that so if I offended you....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bye Rudy
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Dear Korean Clint
    Your brother (Jiunn) and I will be forcing you into the next Chicago Herf FYI bro!
    Love ya!!
    that's right! #tokennomo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    i love you. merry christmas
    this. Xoxo
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are too funny!! Well glad y'all take stuff so lightly...but yeah drunk posting is bad at times! I guess it can be funny
    Money can't buy taste
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You guys are too funny!! Well glad y'all take stuff so lightly...but yeah drunk posting is bad at times! I guess it can be funny
    is that as bad as naked posting?

Aj
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Funny like my Xacto reviews? ....... because that sh*t is for real son.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    You guys are too funny!!
    Wait...what do you mean? Funny? Funny like, like clowns? What...are we here to amuse you, that kinda funny??

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?