Home General Discussion
Options

phoenix arizona bound...

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Any recommendations? Cigar lounge, food, sights, etc? Xoxo

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, visit a cigar lounge. Pho. Grand Canyon.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Go see my buddy Brad at the Scottsdale cigar club, Malee's for thai food in Scottsdale, Cigar King is a Phoenix/ Scottsdale lounge. If you like music go to the MIM. Scottsdale hit Old Town for shopping and night life
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I visited Phoenix years ago, my buddy took me to Pinnacle Peak Patio. Best steak I've ever had and a great atmosphere.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must try la piazza al forno and then there is the candy shop! You can thank me later.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Sweet! That's 4 votes for Wendys. Keep em coming xoxo
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    The thing with Phoenix is it's so damn spread out. What area will you be in?
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    The thing with Phoenix is it's so damn spread out. What area will you be in?
    downtown yo
  • Options
    Well I lived all around the area in my 20 years there but only got heavily into Cigars when I was out on the far West side of town. Not sure what's downtown but as mentioned there's some great shops out in the Scottsdale area which is North East of the Downtown area a ways.

There was a nice shop on 44th St. and Camelback called Churchills which is halfway between Downtown and Scottsdale if it's still there. Went in there with a former BOTL on here and it was a nice shop/lounge. I remember him finding some harder to find stuff there too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    When I visited Phoenix years ago, my buddy took me to Pinnacle Peak Patio. Best steak I've ever had and a great atmosphere.

Hope you didn;t wear a tie when you went there lmao.
    Enola Gay - Target #29