Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Any Pawn Star fanatics in the house?

Are you a serious fan?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but I know a guy who knows everything there is to know about the show. Let me give him a call.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    No, but I know a guy who knows everything there is to know about the show. Let me give him a call.
    LOL, now somebody post one of their memes please.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched it in a while. I have about 13 episodes backed up in my Tivo. I need to watch them soon or get rid of them. I think they've stretched the fake-reality a bit thin. I mostly enjoy the items/artifacts and the history lessons.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:

Like you needed to ask haha...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    (free fluff post: jgibv +1)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the show, but the scripted nonsense is annoying. I find myself fast forwarding through half of it. Reality TV has very little reality anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I have two pint glasses (rick and junior) and a "I love Chumlee" round magnet if someone wants them. Send your address.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to watch it all the time..but its been a minute since Ive caught an episode.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:

Like you needed to ask haha...

LOL
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I watch wayyyy too much of that show. New episodes, re-runs, Pawnography...I don't even know why.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch them all. Amazed by how many people are so desperate to give their stuff away so they can go gambling. I bet 95% of them do that. Oh see what I did there? Interesting show and I like the historical items.