Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Eff me good

I wanna try a couple Warpigs and couple Vipers. At least 2 of each, and if you must, add another of your choice to make it an even 5, but no more than 5. I will swear on my arm rings that I will only send you 5. THAT MEANS I AINT SENDING YOU MORE THAN 5, so if you do send me more than 5, that's on you. I'm only sending 5. Of your choice. From my BFH. I won't send you more than 2 of the same kind from your choices. By that I mean: if you say you want my camacho ecuador, torano finite, and montecristo media noches, I won't send you more than 2 of any of them.

Lets talk.

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wish I could help you but I have none of what you are looking for.hopefully someone can help you out!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm sure someone has these. Hey look, Even they're too scared to admit to having them, we can take this private and remain anonymous. ;-) So Jsnake, look man. We know you smoke nuttin but Viajes, I wouldn't tell anyone you sent me some Gurkhas.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say everyone that reads this post send him 5. Eff him good.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Interesting concept.would deliver on his request..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    MorganGeo:
    Interesting concept.would deliver on his request..
    False. Only the first one to deliver would be honored.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any Gurkha, but I will bomb his ass. Nothing expected in return
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I wanna try a couple Warpigs and couple Vipers. At least 2 of each, and if you must, add another of your choice to make it an even 5, but no more than 5. I will swear on my arm rings that I will only send you 5. THAT MEANS I AINT SENDING YOU MORE THAN 5, so if you do send me more than 5, that's on you. I'm only sending 5. Of your choice. From my BFH. I won't send you more than 2 of the same kind from your choices. By that I mean: if you say you want my camacho ecuador, torano finite, and montecristo media noches, I won't send you more than 2 of any of them.

Lets talk.
    Is that five fivers?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    WaltBasil:

Lets talk.
    Is that five fivers?
    WWSD. what would shizz do. lol
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    onestrangeone:
    WaltBasil:

Lets talk.
    Is that five fivers?
    WWSD. what would shizz do. lol

Bahahahaha, nice.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29