Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who doesn't love LeftOvers???

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
I have done nothing.... absolutely nothing to deserve this. I've been quiet around here for months. Havent had the stock to deliver some very warranted hits to very deserving people which has made me feel undeserving to be vocal and possibly incur more damage that I cant pay back. And then this.... I DO know who you are and I WILL be getting you back.... soon. Thank you my brother, you never cease to flat blow my azz away. XOXO

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot DAMN!!! Congrats Eric couldn't happen to a better person and brother!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good leftovers there.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    This LO guy is nutts!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That LO has good taste! Enjoy Eric
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are some hellacious leftovers!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow enjoy Eric!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now those are some leftovers you can enjoy all year long. Or at least until they're gone... LOL

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM To you ehehat!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Back at ya Vance.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really like leftovers at all. Only certain things. Spaghetti, Chili, Pizza, and stew. Anything else and I probably won't eat it.

Very nice hit though.