Home General Discussion
Options

Interesting AVO news

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Long overdue, I think...at least in the pricing department. Avo's have always been overpriced, under-performing cigars for me.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually buy Avos from ccom and get a good deal, but I always enjoy them. Price cuts sound good to me! Maduro is ok and I've never had the signature... xo classic and domaine are excellent! I hope only the look chsnges. The bolder look and price drop are reminiscent of Camacho.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Long overdue, I think...at least in the pricing department. Avo's have always been overpriced, under-performing cigars for me.
    i think they are overpriced but depending on the price the classic could be an every day smoke
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Hays:
    i think they are overpriced but depending on the price the classic could be an every day smoke
    i thought the signature and maduro were over priced. i was ok with everything else.

this just intensified my love affair with the brand.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I liked the classic and the XO when I tried them a while back. Creamy and always great construction. It will be cool to add some to my humi with a nice price break.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico