Home General Discussion
Options

Dilemma, need some advice

I am going to a party tomorrow and you are allowed to smoke cigars. My dilemma is that I want to share some cigars with my friends to celebrate the birth of my daughter, however they will be drinking and most likely "waste" them as they are not cigar smokers. I feel that if I bring "yard gars" they will not get a fullfilling cigar experience. Any suggestions on what to do? Am I just being ignorant?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    4x4 or 3x3 by Davidoff... good bundles for about $3 a pop.

Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte. same price point, not quite as complex but easier to find.

J. Fuego Origin originals. those are just good and for some reason they are very inexpensive... but i havent seen em in a while

Flor de Oliva. 2.5o each and completely respectable. if i was handed one of these i wouldnt be mad... and i like to think i know a thing ow two about cigars.

these are a few that i see are over looked that should be mentioned.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    11rocket11:
    I am going to a party tomorrow and you are allowed to smoke cigars. My dilemma is that I want to share some cigars with my friends to celebrate the birth of my daughter, however they will be drinking and most likely "waste" them as they are not cigar smokers. I feel that if I bring "yard gars" they will not get a fullfilling cigar experience. Any suggestions on what to do? Am I just being ignorant?
    If they are not cigar smokers, don't worry about their Fulfilling experience..."yard Gars" will be fine. Save your prized sticks for the guys who will appreciate them. Do the celebrating with a preferred beverage.
  • Options
    11rocket1111rocket11 Posts: 138
    Thanks for the advice Kuzi and Kaspera
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    11rocket11:
    If they are not cigar smokers, don't worry about their Fulfilling experience..."yard Gars" will be fine. Save your prized sticks for the guys who will appreciate them. Do the celebrating with a preferred beverage.
    you suck. you did not come out to herf with us in chicago