Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

4 more away!!!

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
hitting the post office bright and early tommorrow. outgoing xmas photo IMG_20141214_19023_edit_1418601779764_zps04a9hcpi.jpg
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That there's a biggun!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Getum Vance! And a Grinch in the background. Perfect.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Large and in charge!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayyyyyyuum. Vance is going to slap a punk like they are a bunch of Ho-ho-ho's!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okay hit the P.O .what a mess but got it done. 9505511139984349493110 9505511139984349493516 9505511139984349493967 and one just needed some stamps.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    look out, Twisty is CRAZY!!
    benhanks:
    look out, Twisty is CRAZY!!
    HAHA... Twisty the Clown.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the pics lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
    Vance and Hines. Arguably the loudest pipes I have heard. But now I'm sure it's just the Hines responsible for that low rumble, because I didn't hear the box come from Vance. The silent Killa. At first he sent me the bookmark. Then came a portrait for the wall because he heard I was opening my manacle and it needed some artwork. Now this! A glass coaster. And one of a kind, I'm sure. Great talent there brother, and thanks for everything!

Check it:
    IMG_4753

I've had the SL Maduro, but none of the rest and they all look tasty. Can't wait to try them. That Carbon... I'm thinking Elements? I've heard of them but haven't had any. All have significant aging on them.

IMG_4754
    and a close up of this beautiful coaster that will get used every night. Unless I'm sick and whiskey doesn't taste that great at the time.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Lable art!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!