Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Pleasant Surprise

I have to say, after a long day at work I was expecting nothing but bills in the mail. Instead I found a very pleasant surprise. I've got a big road trip planned over the next couple of weeks and had already started thinking about what cigars I would be taking to keep myself occupied over hundreds of miles of our beautiful great plains. 10 states in 17 days on the road solo gets a guy to thinking about things like that. Thanks to a couple of gentlemen from this forum I have some new additions to the lineup of smokes.
Really looking forward to everything on the left as it's the winter and a robusto is about as long as I'd like to be outside. Some favorites and some that are new to me in that bunch so thank you very much sir. As for the right side, all but the rabito de cochino, which is a great smoke, are new to me and I look forward to trying them. The one wrapped in foil is a... what? Am I supposed to make a hat from the foil to keep the alien signals out? A man has questions after all.

Not only were there great cigars included, but one of the gentlemen included some tasty beverages. He must have mind reading capabilities, as I've been thoroughly enjoying some red ales lately. Perhaps the foil was a gesture to protect me from future mind invasion.
I have been on the receiving end of an awful lot of generosity in my brief time on this forum. This ranks as one of the most considerate and generous gestures I've seen or been a part of while here. Gentlemen I give you my most sincere thanks. I was in need of a bit of a "pick me up" and you guys did just that and more. This place never ceases to amaze me.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Awesome! Only v herfed with Gordon once, but it was a blast and he is a deserving botl!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the foil wrapped is an Illusione? Could be wrong...but great times ahead Gordy!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Another example of how awesome this place is. Have only had the Gigantes you sent me Jim but remembered someone once talking about that Illusione and it being M something. Did a quick search and it's the MJ12 it looks like.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    hey I hear that Nosferatu really sucks lol :) I could not help myself
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Another example of how awesome this place is. Have only had the Gigantes you sent me Jim but remembered someone once talking about that Illusione and it being M something. Did a quick search and it's the MJ12 it looks like.
    Yep foil wrapped = illusione MJ12 natural

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duplicate post

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy! Very nice line up you got there!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    A double bomb! Imagine that! Who in their left mind would think of such a devious thing?