Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

R-O-Y-L-N, Thats how you spell destruction!

Man brocephus, I have no idea what I did to get on your radar but wow, what a selection of sticks! I have not had ANY of these! I'll say it again, you are one helluva guy! Thanks so much! image

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy batcrap Batman! Now THATS some holiday cheer! Awesome lineup on an awesome bro :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Roy!!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Dang! Royln pimped your azz!
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Fancy! Nice job Ro!!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt...you mispelled my name in another thread. Just wanted you to see the correct spelling! Enjoy bro
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Matt...you mispelled my name in another thread. Just wanted you to see the correct spelling! Enjoy bro
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    bahahahaha!!! classic!!
    wtg ROYLN!!! great lineup; enjoy doc

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet you will watch your spelling now. Good lesson Ro
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Rolyn!!!

Just kidding!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dang bro, I honestly must have mistyped it accidentally. I apologize bud, but thanks for making sure that NEVER happens again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I will triple check from now on! I can't wait to try these!!!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dang bro, I honestly must have mistyped it accidentally. I apologize bud, but thanks for making sure that NEVER happens again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I will triple check from now on! I can't wait to try these!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Dang Rolyn! You are definitely on the NICE list after that, well done!!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Its all good bro, to make it easy just call him Roy since we all know he LOVES that name ;) Love ya Roy Roy *snicker snicker*
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:

Bahahahaha... Nice hit Royln
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Wow, guess I did! Won't happen again Ro Ro! Promise!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTG RoRo!!! Enjoy Matty some tasty morsels in there!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His name is Kryptonite, get it right people.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Wow, guess I did! Won't happen again Rolyn Rolyn! Promise!
    Fixed
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Guess it's time that I post the box that you surprised me with in Chicago. It was a topic of discussion on the vherf last night if you know what im sayin!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Guess it's time that I post the box that you surprised me with in Chicago. It was a topic of discussion on the vherf last night if you know what im sayin!
    Yeah, what's u waiting on. Show it.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Yeah, what's u waiting on. Show it.
    I gotta watch out for haters....i got too much swag bro!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Ro.
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit. Enjoy Doc!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    way to go!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!