Home General Discussion
Options

Kinda regarding todays daily deal...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I don't have a cigar budget. That doesn't mean I just buy cigars all the time without thinking about it though. If I have a little extra cash to buy, I will. If I can't afford, then I don't. That said, I jumped on the DD of 5 Vegas Cask Strength II's the other day, even though I knew I would have to tighten my belt a little until payday. I didn't skip bills or anything to pull it off though. If jumping on a deal leaves me flat broke, then I just pass it up, as much as it sucks. I can't tell you how many I've had to miss out on.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    jsnake:
    Today's Daily Deal is taunting me. I foresee no cigar purchases for the next 4 to 6 months thanks to my jack a$$ employer. You guys who are interested should jump on these. The Micro batch series is great!
    Ya know, I just so happened to smoke my first VH-1yesterday. Suffice to say,this is one DD that I am NOT sorry I am passing up! ;)
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    One2gofst:
    jsnake:
    Today's Daily Deal is taunting me. I foresee no cigar purchases for the next 4 to 6 months thanks to my jack a$$ employer. You guys who are interested should jump on these. The Micro batch series is great!
    Ya know, I just so happened to smoke my first VH-1yesterday. Suffice to say,this is one DD that I am NOT sorry I am passing up! ;)
    Ive had the TBP1 and enjoyed it. I have a 2 of the churchills, and one of each of the others. Looking forward to them... BUT... todays it tempting. Still trying to be good though...
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    One2gofst:
    jsnake:
    Ive had the TBP1 and enjoyed it. I have a 2 of the churchills, and one of each of the others. Looking forward to them... BUT... todays it tempting. Still trying to be good though...

I had that one too and it was good, but the VH-7 was no good IME.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One2gofst:
    NYHCx516x:
    One2gofst:
    jsnake:

If you have any left shoot them my way!!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    One2gofst:
    NYHCx516x:
    One2gofst:
    jsnake:

If you have any left shoot them my way!!
    If I did I'd be happy to. It was just a sampler, one of each, that came with an order.