2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    Keep it up fools. I can take it.

If you insist
    I will be adding to this as well tomorrow....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    Keep it up fools. I can take it.

If you insist
    I will be adding to this as well tomorrow....
    Of course u would, butthead.
  • Options
    Ok u guys, seriously u have to stop listening to Jim, he is nothing but trouble, u can't trust him, can u? Really? You've seen what he can do to brothers, he is a enabler, devil, hell I think he owns the devil site. U guys are 2 much, really just because some scum bag steals from me doesn't mean u have to hit me. I know I can't blame u guys, u are all brainwashed by the devil himself. Thank you for lifting my spirits.
    1st Flowbee(Chris) what are you doin son, I'm sending u a package, u aren't supposed to be sending to me. But thank you Chris, I'm glad I was the 1st to welcome you to the forum, look how you have grown. image
    2nd. Big n Baller u, thank you very much, I'm the 1 who is supposed to be welcoming you to the forum, not the other way around. Thank you for your kindness, I feel sorry for you that Jimbo has corrupted you already :). These smokes will be enjoyed, Baller Style.
    3rd like I needed anything else, One Strange One, you Sir are sick, who sends not 1 but 2 old cloth Olivia Band cigars? Bucket list check. Damn Bro, this is crazy of u, I've seen your work, all I can say is wow. Thank you very much.I truly feel blessed to have u all. image
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    "Glock1975 wrote the following post at 12-31-2014 6:02 PM: Ok u guys, seriously u have to stop listening to Jim, he is nothing but trouble, u can't trust him, can u? Really? You've seen what he can do to brothers, he is a enabler, devil, hell I think he owns the devil site. U guys are 2 much, really just because some scum bag steals from me doesn't mean u have to hit me. I know I can't blame u guys, u are all brainwashed by the devil himself. Thank you for lifting my spirits. 1st Flowbee(Chris) what are you doin son, I'm sending u a package, u aren't supposed to be sending to me. But thank you Chris, I'm glad I was the 1st to welcome you to the forum, look how you have grown."

Bro I did not even know what a torch lighter was until that first Herf I was in with you guys!! LOL
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to help start the new year on the right foot!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Where did you find those Oliva O Bold Omni, and Ovation Maduro cloth band cigars. I haven't seen those in many many years. They were great back in the day, they must be amazing with age on them.. Don't forget to review those gems.
  • Options
    Congrats RayRay, nothing but love brother and you'll be posting a pic of the offerings from the "Butthead" soon ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry you're sick bro.... Get the mail you'll feel better man I swear!!!
  • Options
    Still in bed.. Hmmmm
  • Options
    Ok sorry for the delay, I really have been hit by the flu, and have not been out of my room for 2 days now, just some advice if u start feeling I'll go get a script of tamiflue within 48 hours it will help greatly. Ok I was hit by several brothers thanks too Jimmy picking on me. 1st Shizza photo 2A8C7148-0E6A-490E-BF8D-A97372C74CA7_zpsioosmd4d.jpg Thank u Jimmy, u always know how to raise my spirits
    Next Chuck, the most dangerous man on the planet, always delivers a punch. Thank u really so much Chuck, need to see u on v-Herf soon. image Rodger, thank u for the very nice package, very sweet and thank u for your kindness. image Next The 1 and only Hilk, brand new daddy, bro all u had to do was send the pic of the baby, but no, congrats again, get back on v Herf when u can, I know it's rough. Thanks Bro
    photo 5C0E8C35-D369-465C-9E03-3E079B583FC4_zpsdvroibgc.jpg Mr. Comedian Sherm, this guy thought it would be nice to get some payback on me from my newb Iceberg getting him, ok I can play dirty too Sherm. Thank you though, u never know I may use the coupon.
    photo EE887A12-2933-477C-B174-FA7E0103147E_zpshovneuqi.jpg
    And finally Jim Karl aka King, thank u very much some of my favs in there, can't wait to light something up. I really appreciate m it bro. photo EE887A12-2933-477C-B174-FA7E0103147E_zpshovneuqi.jpg image
  • Options
    Good Vhrist man no wonder he was still in bed that would destroy any normal mortal! Great great job brothers that's an amazing ahow of solidarity and generosity brothers!!
  • Options
    Awesome job fellas!! Thanks for brightening his day!!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Hope u r feeling better, and man does it feel good to be back! I love this group of guys!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bottle opener and cigar tube are genuine Black N Mild swag. Highly collectible. Hope you feel better bro and hope we got a smile out of you during this stretch.
  • Options
    Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    rsherman24:
    That bottle opener and cigar tube are genuine Black N Mild swag. Highly collectible. Hope you feel better bro and hope we got a smile out of you during this stretch.
    Loving the black n mild carry over! **** funny! I still can't beleive Ray ray made me send those....I was wondering why he was laughing about it after u told him I sent them....glad you could get him back rsherman24!