Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

What's your favorite Connie?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    First post, just wanted to say how good the Epoca was. I initially smoked it first outta my batch I just got from Cigar.com thinking it wouldnt be all that good.... I stand corrected!!
    Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the input!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    First post, just wanted to say how good the Epoca was. I initially smoked it first outta my batch I just got from Cigar.com thinking it wouldnt be all that good.... I stand corrected!!
    i was looking to see how those were. may have to grab one.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome ya'll, very , happy to be here
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly rarely smoke a Connie anymore, a handful a year tops, but I still have a huge soft spot for the Rocky Patel Connecticut, solid and very reasonable Connie for sure.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Cinco Vegas Gold a connie?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Connie is a slang term used to refer to cigars with Connecticut wrappers....

"5 Vegas Gold has redefined what a mild and smooth cigar should be. The Honduran blend is topped with Connecticut seed wrapper, making it a premium of outstanding quality. "

So yes.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:

"5 Vegas Gold has redefined what a mild and smooth cigar should be. The Honduran blend is topped with Connecticut seed wrapper, making it a premium of outstanding quality. "

So yes.

WOW....GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS....REALLY?
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CAO Nutcracker is a new favorite of mine.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:

So yes.

You never have anything worth reading

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:

So yes.

TOW nominee.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooops...Eric found the Review Forum!

But seriously, is nobody going to say it?

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:
    jgibv:
    jd50ae:

So yes.

TOW nominee.

I think ccom is listening. Check the DD.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Too bad it's not TSWOTM.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really impressed by the HC Connie.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My favorite everyday conny was the davidoff 4x4 lonsdale, and a good regular production that I really enjoy is the cabiguan rx robusto, also what's really good is the reinado reserve lancero
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    If NUBs count, I've had two NUB connies and they're tasty
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    If NUBs count, I've had two NUB connies and they're tasty
    Ooo forgot about those! Good thought ray, I'm going to have to grab some more come summer time.

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I was most recently impressed with both the construction and taste of the San Lotano Connecticut torpedo.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I was most recently impressed with both the construction and taste of the San Lotano Connecticut torpedo.
    yes. i keep forgetting about those. need to grab a few.