Home Non Cigar Related

Prayers requested, brothers and sisters

2»

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers to Brian, his partner, and the families of the deceased. Bad situation all around.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump....more prayers sent.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the updates. PM sent.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Praying for a speedy recovery!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Just saw this. Praying...
    Any updates?
    Bump...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this, praying he is doing better. Broken ribs are a real pain. Broke one my self a couple winters ago when I got whopping cough.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a tragedy! I hope his recovery is going well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Hey, guys. Sorry for being MIA but, work and life got in the way for a bit. I heard from Brian's family earlier and his recovery is progressing nicely. They've requested that no one text or call for a while so that Brian can concentrate on his therapy and speed his recovery as best he can.
    I'd like to personally thank everyone for keeping our brother in your thoughts and prayers. Also, I was going to send a card around for everyone to sign but seems it may be a little late for that now. My apologies.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    damn, just heard about this. Tell Brian to get will everyone is praying for him. Hope for his speedy recovery.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hey fellas, thanks for all the prayers, it sure has meant a lot, I'm in rehab now taking it one day at a time! I have good days and bad days!! Yesterday was a really bad day and today seems to be going much better!! I hope to chat with you guys a bit later!! Have a great day!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Hey fellas, thanks for all the prayers, it sure has meant a lot, I'm in rehab now taking it one day at a time! I have good days and bad days!! Yesterday was a really bad day and today seems to be going much better!! I hope to chat with you guys a bit later!! Have a great day!!!

Great to hear from you man. I am sure the days will get better soon. We may have to get something together to cheer you up
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Good to hear from ya. Praying for a smooth road to recovery.
    One God, One Truth
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:

Glad to hear you are on the mend and making progress! Don't let the bad days get to ya... crap happens! keep focused and keep positive! :) keep us posted!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    rsherman24:
    Medic45:

Great to hear from you man. I am sure the days will get better soon. We may have to get something together to cheer you up
    lol my mailbox is out of service!! But thanks for the offer ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    rsherman24:
    Medic45:

Try not to laugh, I'm sure it hurts.
    We would never organize a massive group effort to help out a deserving brother who will soon have some free time to smoke while recovering from his injuries. You are safe
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    rsherman24:
    Medic45:

Thanks for checking in.. We have all been thinking about you.Hey, you made the 10:00 news !, that's one I'm sure you would have rather done without..
    kaspera79:
    Medic45:
    rsherman24:
    Medic45:

Thanks for checking in.. We have all been thinking about you.Hey, you made the 10:00 new !, that's one I'm sure you would have rather done without..
    yeah I could have def lived with out ever being on the news!! I've not seen any of it I hope they got my good side lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you around. Keep on gettin better!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear from you Brian and we've been hoping and praying for yall this whole time and will continue to! Love you bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Good to see ya banging on the keyboard!!! Get well soon!!!!