Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Puff's New Year Contest - WINNER is thehilk!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hard to believe it's been a whole year since I first wandered in to this madhouse! To celebrate, how 'bout a little contest?

I just closed my eyes, opened my humidor, and picked out a cigar to smoke tomorrow night while ringing in the New Year with Mrs. Puff. Guess the stick and win a prize package from me.

Be specific in your answers. First one to guess the manufacturer, cigar and vitola wins. If nobody gets it by midnight tomorrow, I'll draw a random winner from those who enter in the next 24 hours.

Thanks for putting up with me for the past year. Y'all are like family... only slightly more dysfunctional.

Ready? Go!!!!

P.S. It's not an Asylum. :^)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Raji's Untimely Demise Churchill?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white owl peach tubo?? Congrats on one year brother!! Been fun having you on this crazy train!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Zodian Blunt. Love you too puffie!! That new baby card still warms my heart.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the year puff! I'll say Ave Maria Immaculata in robusto.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Puff! diesel unholy cocktail torpedo
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Grats Doug!! Upmann Banker
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a great year Doug. Congrats. Double Shock
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the milestone, looking forward to a few more! Swisher Grape, Factory throw-out's
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Mason Dixon South Toro.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats! I'll say dpg blue robusto
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Thanks, brothers! No winner yet. One guess has been very close... and it wasn't the Zoidian. :^)

Still 12 hours left to go...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Immaculata Toro. Congrats on the anniversary and Happy New Year. Thanks for being a great BOTL since I joined! I see the Colts are playing up in Pittsburgh next year again. Hope to make another trip then if I don't get there sooner
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gurkha Her Majesty's Reserve, Churchill sized :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Doug, very glad to have spent the year with ya. How about Flor de las Antillas Gordo
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Puff!! DPG Blue churchill
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Vegas 5 cask strength or at least a Vegas 5 lol and congrats!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Doug! How about a Fuente Anejo
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I will guess Camacho P.E. Happy New Year Puff.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ave Maria Reconquista Torpedo
    Happy New Year.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year buddy I'll say Ave Maria Lion Heart box press, if I win then send to Sherm cuz I owe him.
  • Options
    Nobody got it yet. Still one hour left for last minute entries...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel Hair of the Dog Belicoso
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Congrats Puff! diesel unholy cocktail torpedo
    This was the closest guess before the deadline. It was actually a Diesel Unlimited Gordo. PM your addy Mr. Hilker.

Happy New Year to all my BOTLs and SOTLs on the forums!
  • Options
  • Options
    Cool! Thanks for the contest Puff! Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Thanks a million for this great contest and the amazing winnings! I posted this pic in WHAT DID YOU GET TODAY THREAD, but in case anyone missed it, here is the damage that Puff delivered. image
  • Options
    Glad they made the journey safely! Thanks for helping me celebrate my first year on the forum!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection of smokes. Congrats guys