Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    This a phone ap game or for PC or Xbox type game?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    This is a P.C. game, its fantastic if you like Tank warfare and the graphics are sick!!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys think of tanks and games in a entirely different way than this guy. Tanks saved my bacon. My outfit was attacking a dug in North Vietnamese battalion and we had six tanks supporting us.The NVA was hitting the tanks with RPG's and we were trying to hide behind the tanks. They took out two of the tanks. My squad got hit with a NVA machine gun and I took a round through my hip. I rolled into a tank trail that was six inches deep and that kept me from getting hit again. We were pinned down for two hours. Finding that tank trail saved my life. I don't want to be a wet blanket on this thread but I just want to illustrate how different folks with experiance view the discussions we have. I'm going to go smoke a cigar. Semper Fi,
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    You guys think of tanks and games in a entirely different way than this guy. Tanks saved my bacon. My outfit was attacking a dug in North Vietnamese battalion and we had six tanks supporting us.The NVA was hitting the tanks with RPG's and we were trying to hide behind the tanks. They took out two of the tanks. My squad got hit with a NVA machine gun and I took a round through my hip. I rolled into a tank trail that was six inches deep and that kept me from getting hit again. We were pinned down for two hours. Finding that tank trail saved my life. I don't want to be a wet blanket on this thread but I just want to illustrate how different folks with experiance view the discussions we have. I'm going to go smoke a cigar. Semper Fi,
    Youre no Wet Blanket Bro, In all reality its because of you and guys like Us, that let us all enjoy these types of non-reality entertainment!!

I will now join you in having a cigar!!!

Semper Fi