Home Non Cigar Related

football playoffs!

Cant wait to get these playoff games underway! football will be on my flat screen all day today!

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iceberg04:
    Cant wait to get these playoff games underway! football will be on my flat screen all day today!
    I so hate u I'm sick and at work and u have the day off. U suck
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes a truly great day, college bowl games and of course the hockey winter classic.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a great man day today. Unless you are sick and at work of course
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been waiting for a playoff all my life. Right now it finally kicks off. One Heisman against another. Reigning champ against the best record over the last decade. One corner of the country against another. Competing in the grandaddy of them all.

All that's missing is TCU.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    GO FSU!!!!!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Iceberg04:
    I so hate u I'm sick and at work and u have the day off. U suck
    ouch. That does suck. :)
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    rsherman24:
    It is a great man day today. Unless you are sick and at work of course
    Don't let him fool you...he doesn't do a damn thing at work...lol
    Duck!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Duck!
    Duck indeed!!! FSU has thrown in the towel
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Yeah, Jameis was funny.... Even the ref fell over backwards laughing.

• Iceberg04Iceberg04 Posts: 64
    BUCKS VS DUCKS! Can't wait! So proud of my buckeyes for taking down the SEC! Now time to go duck hunting with the 12 gauge! Haha
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Jameis, If you don't calm the f**k down, you're going to the bench!"