Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

HUMIDOR W/ 50 CIGARS, TOBACCO LEAF ASH TRAY, AND OTHER ACCESSORIES - $300 (LONGMONT, CO)

HI. HOPEFULLY IT IS OK TO POST THIS HERE, AS I HAVE FOR SALE A 100 CAPACITY CIGAR HUMIDOR WITH 50 PREMIUM CIGARS, AND A TOBACCO LEAF ASH TRAY AND OTHER ACCESSORIES.

- SOUTHPORT ANTIQUE SPANISH CEDAR HUMIDOR. 100 CIGAR CAPACITY. INCLUDES LOCK W/ KEY, DIGITAL HYGROMETER, HUMIDIFIER, AND REMOVABLE TRAY. I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO KEEP MY HUMIDOR RANGING FROM 65-75% HUMIDITY AND A TEMPERATURE AROUND 65-70 DEGREES.

- TOBACCO LEAF ASH TRAY.

- COLIBRI CUTTERS AND XIKAR PUNCH.

- 50 PREMIUM CIGARS. SEE LIST BELOW.

ALL TOLD THERE IS $450 WORTH OF CIGARS AND STUFF HERE.

GIVEN THE EXCELLENT CONDITION OF THESE ITEMS AND THE CIGARS, I AM ASKING $300 OBO.

I ACCEPT CASH OR CASHIERS CHECK. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.

PLEASE RESPOND IF INTERESTED OR CALL/TEXT MIKE AT 303-378-149zero. THANKS.

CIGAR LIST
----------
SIZES VARY, MOSTLY ROBUSTO AND TORPEDO, A FEW TORO, GORDO, AND CORONA. SEE PICTURES.

- 5 VEGAS GOLD (CONNECTICUT)
- ROCKY PATEL (CONNECTICUT)
- CARLOS TORANO NOVENTA (HABANO)
- CARLOS TORANO DOMINICAN SELECTION (CONNECTICUT)
- LA PERLA HABANA BLACK PEARL COBRE (CONNECTICUT)
- LA PERLA HABANA BLACK PEARL MORADO (CAMEROON)
- LA PERLA HABANA BLACK PEARL ORIGINAL (MADURO)
- LA PERLA HABANA (MADURO)
- LA HERENCIA CUBANA DOS CAPAS (HABANO AND MADURO BARBER POLE)
- ACID BY DREW ESTATE KUBA KUBA (MADURO)
- BONE CRUSHER SURROGATES (MADURO)
- SAN LATANO (HABANO)
- GURKA ESTATE SELECTION (HABANO)
- KRISTOFF CRIOLLO (HABANO)
- MAN O WAR PURO AUTHENTICO (HABANO)

Comments

• I COULDN'T FIND A WAY TO UPLOAD PHOTOS DIRECTLY, SO HERE IS A LINK. HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

https://plus.google.com/photos/105868198131312886839/albums/6099446135448425601?authkey=CJvk8_yPq6mHWQ
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    IMG_4831
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    OK, sounds good, Ill send payment upon receipt of the merchandise, If this is ok lmk and Ill PM you my address.
    Oh I almost forgot to mention, you'll have to cover shipping.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These posts will never get old, especially when the "premium" cigar list was posted. Lol great.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @desmo. 1) Posting prices here is generally frowned upon especially when the forum host (cigar.com) sells many of these same items. 2) trying to sell something on your first post will go over like a lead balloon. Tight group here and we've seen people get burned on deals with new guys before so if you find a buyer here expect to send your end first before you received pmt. 3) Craigslist of eBay will be better bets for you...doubt you'll get traction here. 4) your price is wayyyyy too high for that selection. No disrespect but maybe $100 max for the deal, and you'll be lucky to get that. 5) If you're interested in cigars, the culture, etc stick around great group of people here & ton of great info but otherwise if you're just here to try and hawk merch and make a quick $ then please move along.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Thanks jgibv for the comments. I posted to craigslist as well. Most of the cigars are around the $3-5 price point like the 5 Vegas Golds and La Perla Habanas, and some are upwards of $7-8 like the Kristoff Criollo and Acid Maduro. I've smoked cigars for many years, and I know what this is worth. Btw I'm quiting because me and my wife are trying to start our family. I don't need to give the stuff away, just trying to earn some extra money before the baby comes. And I realize they sell these because I bought them all from here, and if they ban this post, that's fine, just seemed like a good avenue to try.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Real question: was the Kuba Kuba stored with all the rest?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.