Home General Discussion
Options

Starting the year off right

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I have been with you crazy bunch of nut jobs for a while now. As I sit at my dining room table doing my regular humidor maintenance and cigar beetle/mold check I felt quite blessed and well taken care of. You Brothers and Sisters of The Leaf greeted me with open arms, hearts and humidors! :) thank you one and all who contribute to the forum, willingly bombed people, offered advice (personal and cigar related) and shared a cigar with me in person. I wouldn't trade you bunch of clowns for anything! Happy new year to you all and thank you for being one of the best damn forums I have ever been on!

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And I have enjoyed reading your tales of cigars, kids and frogs....among other things. Happy New Year.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the first things I did when released from confinement was to check my humidors and the contents. My wife was yelling about something to do with the kitchen flooding, but first things first.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year buddy
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy new year Chris.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    One of the first things I did when released from confinement was to check my humidors and the contents. My wife was yelling about something to do with the kitchen flooding, but first things first.

the women folk just don't ubderstand priorities. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy New year to you too Chris and all BOTL's and SOTL's. Hope 2015 brings you peace, joy, prosperity and lots of laughs. I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet again, anyone else relieved the holidays are over?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Happy New year to you too Chris and all BOTL's and SOTL's. Hope 2015 brings you peace, joy, prosperity and lots of laughs. I'm just sitting here enjoying the quiet again, anyone else relieved the holidays are over?
    To you too, George. I am really glad the holidays are over.