Home Non Cigar Related

Non-Cigar Product Endorsement

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
I bought a flashlight for myself while Christmas shopping and I found a winner. It's not a top of the line tactical/waterproof light but as for bang-for-your-buck, it's excellent. $6, batteries included, at Lowes. It's got an aluminum housing and it's rated at 85 Lumens. Last night while I climbed a ladder in the dark to replace a couple of burned out light bulbs in my garage I realized that the little pocket clip could be used to mount it on the visor of my baseball cap for hands free use. That worked out great. It's easy to carry in my pocket. And, believe it or not, one of the best features is you click it on and it's on, you click it again, just once, and it's off. None of that annoying strobe light, click me three times ****.

Utilitech 85-Lumen LED Handheld Battery Flashlight

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the product review, Bob. Simplicity and functionality. What a concept! I'm gonna look for this next trip to Lowe's.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Sugru? Has anyone looked into that? I'mma get some just to have around the house. Looks like some handy juju..... ??
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of it but now,........... I want some :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really dig this idea Bob, thanks for doing this for us :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I'm always interested in new gadgets. Thanks for sharing Bobster.

Regular segment: Bob's tech corner?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    I'm always interested in new gadgets. Thanks for sharing Bobster.

Regular segment: Bob's tech corner?
    Thanks guys. Everybody, please feel free share too if you have good experiences with stuff that performs great or, is a great bargain, or both.