Home Non Cigar Related

What is your state worst at?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimage

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I was gonna say driving when I clicked the post, so I guess speeding tickets makes sense.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Most accidents that start with the phrase, "Here, hold my beer and watch this."...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebraska manufactures the least furniture? How embarrassing.

And about Maryland. What does worst at incarcerating the elderly mean? Does it mean they are locking up too many grandmas or that the police are too incompetent to catch old criminals?
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Ha im a NERD!!
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Three way tie: Taxes, freedom, corruption

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mississippi makes sense with all our fried catfish, fried chicken, extra sweet iced tea, and just plain ole good comfort southern food.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Got to give credit to WA. If you got to be bad at something that is a good one to be bad at.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Got to give credit to WA. If you got to be bad at something that is a good one to be bad at.
    Soooooo,.....They don't love him? .....And that's being worst at it? Or,...... But everybody hates J.B. I'm confused as to WTF "being worst" at loving J. B. means. Loving him at all would be "worst",......Right? Worst,....worst,.... worst,....that's such a funny looking word. Hand me another beer.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Fewest heliports? Makes sense we only have 1 helicopter, think the governor has it right now.
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:

And about Maryland. What does worst at incarcerating the elderly mean? Does it mean they are locking up too many grandmas or that the police are too incompetent to catch old criminals?

I had no clue NE didn't make Furniture? but Cracker barrel has such nice porch chairs?
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have said using turn signals and driving 10 mph under the speed limit in the left lane....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I would have said using turn signals and driving 10 mph under the speed limit in the left lane....

Too many states qualify for that one......
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    Bob Luken:

I had no clue NE didn't make Furniture? but Cracker barrel has such nice porch chairs?

Probably made by the Mennonites :-)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Cleveland tap water made me a man.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Totally wrong. While true we in Massachusetts do have abominable happy hours (mainly because they're mostly outlawed), we have worked hard to earn our reputation as having the worst worst drivers in the country.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puppy Mills! We used to be the meth capital now we just abuse animals.