Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Big thanks to Bigshizza

Today I received my welcome newsletter from bigshizza....Thank You. I don't know the etiquette yet regarding such things but I have to say, it's like you knew what I smoke. THanks Biggy!!! C

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Newsletter,,haha. wtg Jim
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cirino_sesto:
    Today I received my welcome newsletter from bigshizza....Thank You. I don't know the etiquette yet regarding such things but I have to say, it's like you knew what I smoke. THanks Biggy!!! C
    THE etiquette regarding such things would be to send a nice thank you note,lol
  • indeed....
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    If you can post a pic... so we can all see the damage, Ur... I mean, what articles Biggy has been writing.
  • i gotta set up the photo thing...havent had time yet. the newsletter was chock full of good stuff...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cirino_sesto:
    i gotta set up the photo thing...havent had time yet. the newsletter was chock full of good stuff...
    How about the Table of Contents, so we can be jealous of your "reading material." ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • LFD Olivia Melanio Man O War little devil and side project My Father 5 Vegas A CYB Centurion Diesel Shorty A Fuente short Story Good "reading" material Fo Sho...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    cirino_sesto:
    i gotta set up the photo thing...havent had time yet. the newsletter was chock full of good stuff...
    How about the Table of Contents, so we can be jealous of your "reading material." ;^)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newsletter is always fun and informative; but less so without pictures.