Home General Discussion
Options

Cigarfest 2015

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Hi all. Tickets for Cfest 2015 go on sale on the 31st. Wanted to put a feeler out there to see who was interested this year. I'm hoping to make it again and hoping to see a lot of the crew from years past. Reply to this thread if you're thinking of going.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    One day..
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Hi all. Tickets for Cfest 2015 go on sale on the 31st. Wanted to put a feeler out there to see who was interested this year. I'm hoping to make it again and hoping to see a lot of the crew from years past. Reply to this thread if you're thinking of going.
    Where the H3LL have you been Mike?!?! Hope you are well it's been way too long!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pre-Registered for my tickets. Probably go Saturday
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Consider this an East coast thing, and until they host an event on the West coast I will probably not ever go.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    y2pascoe:
    Hey, Brett. I'm good. Life's good. Been busy with family and life in general. Have 9 month old little boy plus my 5 year old stepdaughter so they keep me pretty busy and sleep deprived. I curbed my cigar acquisition habits down quite a bit over the past year, and haven't been up on a lot of the new. Still sitting on a cooler full of sticks I haven't made a dent in. Mostly what I buy these days is just from my local shop when I go there to relax. I pick up the occasional order from here. Things going well with yourself?
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Consider this an East coast thing, and until they host an event on the West coast I will probably not ever go.
    Me too. its just too far of a drive
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Something on the west coast would be awesome.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Something on the west coast would be awesome.
    Somewhere in cali or even Vegas would work for me
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Haven't you all heard the expression, that getting there is half the fun.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    90+ Irishman:
    y2pascoe:
    Hey, Brett. I'm good. Life's good. Been busy with family and life in general. Have 9 month old little boy plus my 5 year old stepdaughter so they keep me pretty busy and sleep deprived. I curbed my cigar acquisition habits down quite a bit over the past year, and haven't been up on a lot of the new. Still sitting on a cooler full of sticks I haven't made a dent in. Mostly what I buy these days is just from my local shop when I go there to relax. I pick up the occasional order from here. Things going well with yourself?
    Glad to hear things are going so well and congrats on the new little one! Things are going well here too, works finally calming a touch with the holidays over and the family is doing well too. Thanks for asking man :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The Kid:
    CharlieHeis:
    Rain:
    One day..
    Yep.
    Haven't you all heard the expression, that getting there is half the fun.
    Its half the fun but double my budget
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Most likely Saturday