Home General Discussion
Options

Just Tell Me to Shut Up

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Gang,

As yall know (or at least those that know me pretty well) I tend to post quite a bit when I'm active until life gets in the way and I have to take a hiatus and focus on the visceral world. Right now I'm able to post and chat and catch up on topics and friends. I do however recognize that I tend to talk a great deal, to some I know that can be rather aggravating and if rather not do that since this is my second home. So please feel free to text me, PM me or just straight out tell me to shut the F up. I've got pretty thick skin and would rather someone have the courtesy to let me know I'm doing something that isn't sitting right so that I can rectify the situation instead of remaining ignorant to that. Works slowed down enough that I can troll and post quickly and regularly during my work hours which is why I'm able to be on more.

Thanks for listening,
~ Irish
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Talk a little more
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Your good in my book
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lol thanks guys
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nah
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep'em coming Brett!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Hahahahaha y'all are too funny and too kind, thanks and I will try to remain the opinionated a-hole I've always been ;)
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I didn't think u were talking too much til I saw this ridiculous thread! Lol. U never have to worry about the amount u post! Make the most of the time u have on here! That's what I say! But then again, who am I? Lol
  • Options
    thehilk:
    I didn't think u were talking too much til I saw this ridiculous thread! Lol. U never have to worry about the amount u post! Make the most of the time u have on here! That's what I say! But then again, who am I? Lol
    You my good man are THE Jeff Hilker and you are also a brother, a friend, a good man and now a father as well as husband ;) Congrats again on that Jeff, and please pass along congrats and best wishes to the Mrs. Hilker as well from the Jarman Clan!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Its all good bro. Keep it up.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Gang,

As yall know (or at least those that know me pretty well) I tend to post quite a bit when I'm active until life gets in the way and I have to take a hiatus and focus on the visceral world. Right now I'm able to post and chat and catch up on topics and friends. I do however recognize that I tend to talk a great deal, to some I know that can be rather aggravating and if rather not do that since this is my second home. So please feel free to text me, PM me or just straight out tell me to shut the F up. I've got pretty thick skin and would rather someone have the courtesy to let me know I'm doing something that isn't sitting right so that I can rectify the situation instead of remaining ignorant to that. Works slowed down enough that I can troll and post quickly and regularly during my work hours which is why I'm able to be on more.

Thanks for listening,
    ~ Irish
    Damn it Irish!!!!
    I don't need any more competition for "Rain's troll of the week award"...I'm trying to get first place bro!! Lmao ;-) ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    LMAO ok I concede, you can get the Troll-Top award hahahahaha
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    LMAO ok I concede, you can get the Troll-Top award hahahahaha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just kidding bro. But it was funny.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Talk too much! C'mon is the oxygen going to your head from no cigarettes, lol. Forums would be pretty dull if we all stopped talking.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Gives me something to read! Lol
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n!