Home Non Cigar Related

Congrats to me!

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
For the first time since 12th grade, I am under 300 lbs. thats exciting.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Joined the army at 180lbs, two years later was at 210 and am currently at 240...and that's with working out everyday! I'm a firm believer that it's easy to put on and hard to take off. Congrats brother, keep up the good work!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Dane!

Rain:
    and am currently at 240
    It's all muscle, bro.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. It's not easy to do it your way. I've lost a hundred lbs but I don't recommend doing it my way. And actually, I didn't do it at all. My cancer did it - that and the fact that the resultant chemo mostly killed my appetite....

So keep on keepin' on, Bro. You're doing great!! ??
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    CONGRATS! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep at it there is a skinny man in there somewhere.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas.
    One God, One Truth
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job, Dane!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man, I know EXACTLY the feeling you're talking about here - that 300 mark is a serious one, and I was really happy the day I dropped past it myself. At around 260 now as I've been off the wagon for a while, but got some big plans this year and training is back on. Keep on doing whatever you're doing bro (so long as it's healthy), and celebrate every victory!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Dane! Well done!