Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shadow Shenanigans...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, a couple weeks ago Mr. ShadowInTheMoon posted in the NCR forum asking if anybody liked to go to iHop. After a year here, I should know that there is no such thing as an innocent question, but I answered that I go there every Thursday morning. So, today, this shows up in my mailbox...

An iHop gift card, accompanied by some awesome cigar goodness! And the best thing about the package... the note that came with it was sealed with a piece of Duct Tape. :^)

Thank you, brother, for this nice and unexpected surprise! I'll be putting that gift card to good use at breakfast tomorrow!
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome! How can you not like IHOP?
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    Only if you work there...
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    FireRob:
    Only if you work there...
    Yea ok I could see that. Don't ruin it for me
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Anything u say can and will be used against u! Congrats
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co-inky-dinkally, Mr. Shadowinthemoon sent one of these packages of sweetness to me, also. I'll post a photo later but he sent a Punisher, a 5 Vegas A, and a Ramon Bueso Genesis - which I've been wanting to try. What a great line-up! And, of course, it came with an IHOP gift card which my child bride and I used yesterday morning for a lovely breakfast.

What a lovely thing to do, Corbin. Thank you very much. Youze iz a good guy.... ??

Oh, and a note to Puff Dougie - sealing those notes with duct tape is a sign of guy-love, isn't it?? ??
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got tied up yesterday with other things and didn't get around to posting the photo like I promised. So here it is, guys... Feast your eyes on this thoughtful gift:

photo D01D49EF-AE25-43E9-A2AA-73ECA94198A6.jpg

Thanks again, Mr. Shadow. I plan to light up that Genesis some time soon... ??