5. Super Thug- Noreaga
    6. Honey Remix- Mariah Carey
    7. Stir It Up- Pattie LaBelle
    8. Distant Dreamer- Duffy
    9. For Once In My Life- Stevie Wonder
    10. Red Light- Jonny Lang
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    I got more sticks than I can smoke in this cold weather, brotha. Besides, you'll end up sending it to the wrong address anyways. LOL!!

Bahahahah, that's just cold lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Ball and Chain Big Mama Thorton 2. Crawling Black Snake Howling Wolf 3. My Babe Little Walter 4. Rocky Mountain Blues Lightin Hopkins 5. A Love Supreme John Coltrane 6. Jack The Ripper Roy Bucanan 7. If You Have T know Stevie Ray Vaughan and Lonnie Mack 8. Gimme Back My Wig Hound Dog Taylor 9. Born Under a Bad Sign Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan 10. Crossroads Derrick and the Dominos The Blues had a baby and they called it Rock and Roll!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    1. Ball and Chain Big Mama Thorton 2. Crawling Black Snake Howling Wolf 3. My Babe Little Walter 4. Rocky Mountain Blues Lightin Hopkins 5. A Love Supreme John Coltrane 6. Jack The Ripper Roy Bucanan 7. If You Have T know Stevie Ray Vaughan and Lonnie Mack 8. Gimme Back My Wig Hound Dog Taylor 9. Born Under a Bad Sign Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughan 10. Crossroads Derrick and the Dominos The Blues had a baby and they called it Rock and Roll!!!
    Very nice!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon