Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Info needed

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking to buy a crowned heads four kicks hat, the ones with the revolvers on it, I'm not looking to get bombed, so if anyone has Intel or a website where I can buy 1 please pm me or if you have my number text me. Thank you brothers.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But.... You don't have hair...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Just sent Jon huber a tweet asking for u!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    Bwwwaaaaahhhhhh...
    Its to keep his peach fuzz warm in the cold winter weather... Poor guy has it rough you know with so little hair, not that I'd understand ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I'm looking to buy a crowned heads four kicks hat, the ones with the revolvers on it, I'm not looking to get bombed, so if anyone has Intel or a website where I can buy 1 please pm me or if you have my number text me. Thank you brothers.
    If you need a hat, I could send you a Michigan State hat.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Glock1975:
    If you need a hat, I could send you a Michigan hat.
    Fixed it for ya Broski.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?

I thought one of us in the SS this year had gotten one of those. It is a sweet hat so can't really blame him for wanting to be all matchy matchy with you.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    we gonna be twins bro?

I thought one of us in the SS this year had gotten one of those. It is a sweet hat so can't really blame him for wanting to be all matchy matchy with you.
    Well is he my brother after all and we can wear them next year in Chicago!
    So I reached out to Jon Huber from The Crowned Heads, he was looking in his personal collection. He sent me a tracking number today and a message saying he found one! So not only will you have one, but you have one from Mr Crowned Heads! And this is why I have a hard time not supporting anything this company does! They are a company comprised of some amazing individuals!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    So I reached out to Jon Huber from The Crowned Heads, he was looking in his personal collection. He sent me a tracking number today and a message saying he found one! So not only will you have one, but you have one from Mr Crowned Heads! And this is why I have a hard time not supporting anything this company does! They are a company comprised of some amazing individuals!
    That is awesome!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Hilk. Love that company and all of their cigars. I told Jon his hair looked like the hair that covers a Labradoodle's ass and he sent me a six pack sampler and a hat.
    lol!
    Hilky, freaking amazing bro thank you, so very cool its coming from him personally. I'm blowing your mailbox to pieces now. Truly amazing. I will text ya after I get off work. Thanks so much.
    thehilk:
    Sick hat!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. You should keep it
    rsherman24:
    Hey now, let's not get crazy Sherm. Thank u again Jeff, paybacks for both of u are coming soon.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hat.
    rsherman24:
    I didn't know how freaking sweet looking it was going to be! I have my knit cap anyway! It will look better on Jeremy!
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I didn't know how freaking sweet looking it was going to be! I have my knit cap anyway! It will look better on Jeremy!
    Yeah bro good point, plus his baldness won't show through this way.
    90+ Irishman:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I'm not bald u ass, now cut that hair u hippie and stop threadjacking.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    I'm not bald u ass, now cut that hair u hippie and stop threadjacking.
    I will post a pic tomorrow, hair is all cut off tomorrow you bald prison ruffian.
    thehilk: