Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

one for you skipper

On its way doc. Thanks for the tour. 9114 9999 4423 8341 3262 76.
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dude, I told ya you didn't have to do that, but I am stoked to try them out. Thanks a bunch in advance.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Dude, I told ya you didn't have to do that, but I am stoked to try them out. Thanks a bunch in advance.
    Ive been told not to do alot of things. If I listened I wouldnt have "oppositional defiant disorder" or ODD as I like to refer to it lol.you deserve it and I already had em so...yea...nub em.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    Ive been told not to do alot of things. If I listened I wouldnt have "oppositional defiant disorder" or ODD as I like to refer to it lol.you deserve it and I already had em so...yea...nub em.
    LOL......ODD, I like it!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Wahoo... What a trouble maker.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice beating up on the Chiropractor, he can give himself his own attitude adjustment ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bonecrusher is down for the count...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it like a man doc.