Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Big Shizza Birthday Thread

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
For those of you unawares, it's a Big Shizza Birthday on the 16th.... Aaaaaaaaaaand GO! I'll start it off...

9405 9036 9930 0336 0489 71
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114 9999 4431 4327 3105 87
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U suck!! I moved....
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Great I needed an excuse to goto the post office...... I love bombing loon lake.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Great I needed an excuse to goto the post office...... I love bombing loon lake.
    Same here so I did just that :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    U suck!! I moved....
    Want some cheese to go with that whine of yours? ;)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    +1, Its been a while since I have, perfect excuse! Beside, I think my first ever bomb on Shizz was a birthday bomb, or wait, did he birthday bomb me first? I cant remember. Look it up necro lovers!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    U suck!! I moved....
    He probably would and that's what I will have to try and get together for him and get it out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    U suck!! I moved....
    He probably would and that's what I will have to try and get together for him and get it out.
    Fellow Sconie beat me to the punch. I was going to get a local assortment together since we have 8 Master Cheesemakers in Green county. Don't worry though Jim, I like ya too much to send the Limberger! XO
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    I'm diggin' the thread let's keep it going :)
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    U suck!! I moved....
    Love you too Jim....9114 9999 4423 8421 0282 81.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot woot! Time to go shopping! Time to turn Loon Lake into Crater Lake! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Woot woot! Time to go shopping! Time to turn Loon Lake into Crater Lake! Bwahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
    Noted!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    And he's still older than me.......just sayin.....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    You both are old enough that every package we send you should include a bottle of Aleve ;) Love Ya guys haha
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Says the peanut gallery ughhhhh
  • Options
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahaha keep em coming boys!
  • Options
    Seems like Monday might be a busy day for the USPS boys up in Loon Lake....LOVE IT!!!!
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Seems like Monday might be a busy day for the USPS boys up in Loon Lake....LOVE IT!!!!
    hahah I can't stop laughing, geez I love blowing up Jim it's always a good time a definitely a source of good laughs and good times :)
  • Options
    Face it... Nobody's interested in a fat middle aged POS
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Clearly that's why this is already going nuts ;) UH huh yeah face it your loved Big Jim :)
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    That's why nobody sent anything to Chris Christie.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Can you just wrap up the remaining 1502 Ruby's and open them in a week? Practice your surprised face lol
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently working on getting a box filled
  • Options
    bert873:
    Currently working on getting a box filled
    You rock Bert, thanks man and light his ass up ;)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... we're off!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand... we're off!

Ahhhhh yeah! Get em Puff!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114999944313901658841 Who Haa
  • Options
    Popcorn: check! Where's the carnage?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    I think he's had a long day.... Plus it is still only evening in his neck of the woods. That or the stumps that used to be called hands don't work yet ;)