Home General Discussion
Options

Pulse Check

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Hey Guys, Been a while since I bumped in to say hello all though I have been checking up on the threads. I hope everyone has had a chance to try the new Diesel. Also check out the La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte and the 5 Vegas Tripl-A. All these have the new PA Broadleaf wrapper and are slowly starting to hit our humidor.

I have to apologize for the folly on the CCOM forum blend stuff. Things have been crazy heading into the holidays and I did not want anyone to think I had forgotten. In fact, I am headed back down to Nicaragua Monday to take some of the next steps.

Again, thank you all for your support of our site and the "little cigar culture" we are setting up here. We have the best customers in the world.

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    I saw the Subject and thought, its friday AM, im at work... no pulse yet for a few more hours at least! I did not jump on the Diesel deal yesterday as I would have liked. Its one of those tight money months. But I think I am going to call in and see if I can have one tossed into my next COTMC order. Ill buy a single, and if its as sweet as you say, ill stock up! I've become a huge fan of the MOW, so A.J. Fernandez's other sticks must be great. As always, thanks for your hard work for us, and ccom's outstanding customer service!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I actually did get the Diesel DD yesterday, so i should be getting my smokes tomorrow. It's really gonna take some self control not to light one up right away. Hope you have a good trip Alex.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Alex, was a decision ever reached on Maduro vs. Sumatra ? They are both excellent and I will buy either although I liked the Maduro better ...just asking, Thanks. Gene
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hope you have a safe, enjoyable trip! I have tried the Diesel, several of them actually. It's a great smoke!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Have a great Trip Alex!!!

Bring me back something nice!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Have a great Trip Alex!!!

Bring me back something nice!
    Your something idea of something "nice" might actually scare him!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great trip Alex. Maybe someday we could get a group of us together for a trip to the factory to watch the production of the cigars and learn a few things along the way?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I smoked my first Diesel earlier this week - wonderful. It truly was like smoking a T-bone steak. lol.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jumped on the Diesel offer and I can't wait.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    YankeeMan:
    I jumped on the Diesel offer and I can't wait.
    Agreed!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    I have to apologize for the folly on the CCOM forum blend stuff. Things have been crazy heading into the holidays and I did not want anyone to think I had forgotten. In fact, I am headed back down to Nicaragua Monday to take some of the next steps.

Grab some extras for the guys that didnt get a sampler. hahah, keep up the good work!

Peace, Nick
  • Options
    plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Dammit, now I have to buy some.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    nickgonzo:
    Alex Svenson:

Grab some extras for the guys that didnt get a sampler. hahah, keep up the good work!

Peace, Nick

YEAH, that would be awesome if you could do that Alex. I was in on the original blending process, but due to some weird circumstances here at home, I was unable to get the sampler pack once they were finished, so I haven't had any of the forum blend sticks yet *cries*

• Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    If it were up to me, Id just buy a big suitcase and smuggle all you guys down to the factory with me.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    If it were up to me, Id just buy a big suitcase and smuggle all you guys down to the factory with me.
    Awwww, he's such a sweet talker. So what time does the plane leave ?:)
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Have you seen the "What do you guys look like?" Thread??? You'd need a shipping container, not a suitcase...

But OH MAN would that container smell great!!!! (for the first day, after that it'd probably smell like sweat, shame and gay tension)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Alex Svenson:
    Awwww, he's such a sweet talker. So what time does the plane leave ?:)
    that would be sweet! we've been wondering which of the blends would be making boxes? BTW the DD lately have been fantastic.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Im looking for a job!!! Im pretty good at farming and love hard work and hate winter! im down!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Alex Svenson:
    just tell the airport guys that all the crates are socks. You have OCD, and have to change your socks... ALOT... lol.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Alex Svenson:
    just tell the airport guys that all the crates are socks. You have OCD, and have to change your socks... ALOT... lol.
    lol, that's good.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I can not wait to try the forum blend! For those of you that haven't tried the Diesel it is awesome but ssssstrong! Tat wasn't joking when he say's it's like smoking a steak. Def. let them rest though, one month was good but I can't wait to see what it tastes like in 2 or 3! As for the trip I'm not so sure we would make it down there....10 mins in that container & we would be all smoked out!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Ok, I have been looking around and trying to find some info on the new 5 Vegas Triple A. Can you fill us in a little on this new blend?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    Alex Svenson:
    Airport guy: Are your socks on fire sir?

AS: No, they just really like cigars....yeah, that's the ticket.