Home Non Cigar Related

When did you take a dump today?

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
LMBO, obviously a spoof thread about all the other 'what did you' and 'what are you' threads. Mine has yet to make its arrival. I think I'll save it for my morning joe!

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Which time?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
    my morning duties don't really shine as much as my after lunch duties. lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    about 10 minutes ago......
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ewwww
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I saw the title of this thread, I assumed it was started by jliu. ROFL!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Again you have to be more specific. Working on number three as I type this
    FireRob:
    I've heard of "number one" and "number two" but I'm afraid to ask what "number three" is...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Puff_Dougie:
    FireRob:
    I've heard of "number one" and "number two" but I'm afraid to ask what "number three" is...
    "Third ****" of the day silly Doug
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had Thai food for dinner and ordered it 5 Star (ie. extra spicy). Kind of not looking forward to it
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    If EVER there was a thread to NOT post pics in....
    Jetmech_63:
    If EVER there was a thread to NOT post pics in....
    Oh man I got some pics. Yea yall will never think of me the same again. I got a couple I had to take that my three year old daughter did. One is a foot long and half green and half bright red. Got another pic from a guy I work with, he sent it cause he made the letter "H" in the bowl and said it was in honor of my first letter of my last name
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great thread for my morning coffee Morgan. I'm a morning dumper, and I take pride in my work. Love the perfect taper, no wiping.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Great thread for my morning coffee Morgan. I'm a morning dumper, and I take pride in my work. Love the perfect taper, no wiping.
    +1
    I will say this... There is a huge feeling of accomplishment when the peak of your pile breaches the surface of the water in the bowl. :)