Options

Jimmy V's One Thousand and Three Pass - Completed and First Post Updated

13»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    image]]

Got the pass today. The takes are on the left puts on the right. Let me know if it's not good enough.
    glad it made it safe Alan, the Cohiba Red Dot is the one I put in and that guy has to have at least 3 years of not longer on it. Enjoy.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Looks good and no need to wait for approval. This is on the home stretch and thank you all so much again for being involved. Can't way to see the final outcome and I think you'll all enjoy it too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Looks good and no need to wait for approval. This is on the home stretch and thank you all so much again for being involved. Can't way to see the final outcome and I think you'll all enjoy it too.
    Can't wait!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    jimmyv723:
    Can't wait!
    I'll get it out on Monday. Sorry, I didn't know if I needed to wait for the okay. Sorry about the delay.
  • Options
    The eagle has left the nest. Should arrive there Wednesday. There's an extra bag with some cigars in it for you from Jeff.
  • Options
    Very cool and that wasn't necessary but appreciated. Thanks to Jeff and sorry for not thinking to just have him jump in on the Pass.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was asking people who wanted to be bombed a couple of days ago, and while I didn't have any volunteers I did have a few people throwing others under the bus. Hope you like them.
  • Options
    ExpendableYouth:
    I was asking people who wanted to be bombed a couple of days ago, and while I didn't have any volunteers I did have a few people throwing others under the bus. Hope you like them.

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass today! Looking good guys. Takes up top and puts down below. Thanks for letting be in this pass Jim. Now off to BigShizza tomorrow or Friday.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Great looking sticks.
  • Options
    Well this is on to the final person and as I've said before, I am so glad that all of you were involved in my first Pass to celebrate both three years on here and my 1,000th post. For this last stop things will be a bit different. Instead of taking a pic of Takes and Puts just take a pic of all of the Cigars because they are all yours Jim.

When I joined back up there were some people on here who I saw doing some crazy generous stuff and you were one of them. Between missing out on your 10,000 Post bomb and your BDay a while back I decided when I started the Pass that you would be the final destination and not me.

Thanks for everything you do on here Jim and thanks again so much to all of you who were involved in this. Was tough keeping this on the down low but wanted to make it as unexpected as possible. Enjoy everything Jim and don't get any clever ideas about payback either.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    That was super cool of you Jimmy, I hope you got some cool stuff Jim.
  • Options
    Very thoughtful of you Jimmy. Although, I'm sure Jim will not stand for this.
  • Options
    Which is why I waited until the end of the Pass to let him know. It just happened to time out with the Gang War starting so hopefully he'll be a little preoccupied with that haha.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Jimmy V.... This ain't cool... Can I do my takes and puts and send it home to NY?
  • Options
    Nope, they're all yours buddy. Now what you decide to do with them now is up to you. If you decide to keep them and enjoy them like you deserve to than that's great. If you decide you want to hit some fellow BORKS with them than that's fine as well. Just do not send them back to me because I wanted you to have them as a Thank You for all you do Jim.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Nope, they're all yours buddy. Now what you decide to do with them now is up to you. If you decide to keep them and enjoy them like you deserve to than that's great. If you decide you want to hit some fellow BORKS with them than that's fine as well. Just do not send them back to me because I wanted you to have them as a Thank You for all you do Jim.
    Very nice of you and all who contributed I will dump the contents out in a bit! Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it
  • Options
    No worries at all Jim and really do hope you enjoy them. Really looking forward to seeing the final outcome too.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Classy and well deserved! Well done!
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done, well played.
    Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    Thanks peeps here is the haul!! Thanks so much to everyone and especially the rat bastid Jimmy...
  • Options
    Great job Jimmy, you got Jim good.
  • Options
    Helluva selection there and looks like the total doubled on it's way to Jim. So happy with how it turned out and while it was tough not letting the cat out of the bag it was definitely for the best. Thanks again everyone and enjoy Jim.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Weren't you the one decrying Jim on Jim violence. Great hit Jim.
  • Options
    It was a long con full of misdirection and the element of surprise. Plus seeing how other Passes have gone where the final outcome was revealed at the start and the participants were given the opportunity to add a separate bag for the Pass Organizer I just knew better than to do that.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    It was a long con full of misdirection and the element of surprise. Plus seeing how other Passes have gone where the final outcome was revealed at the start and the participants were given the opportunity to add a separate bag for the Pass Organizer I just knew better than to do that.
    Don't worry Jimmy, I'll take care of you!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jimmyv723:
    I don't think he's going to be gentle.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Bigshizza:
    jimmyv723:
    I don't think he's going to be gentle.

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    wow! what a nice assortment. congrats!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I unloaded all of my yard gars into this pass now that I know Jim gets it! J/K couldn't ask for a better person to end up with this one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White