Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Retribution

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
You guys remember when JSnake pulled the big redirect bombing run, right? He had everyone bombing random BOTL and it was sooooooooo funny.
Apparently, FireRob didn't think it was too humorous because he decided that I was the perfect target to get his revenge on. Rob, I don't know why you targeted me but, this is a most incredible selection. I can't wait to try that Nirvana.
Thanks for the great smokes, brother!
photo 20150110_112752_zpsx2a0kx9e.jpg

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha in Nelson's voice from the Simpsons
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome smack down Rob that's a great lineup of smokes for a great brother!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I was starting to worry USPS lost another one, for a couple days there was no updates on the tracking. Happy to hear you approve of the sticks and hope you enjoy. This was just a "thank you card" for what you sent me, way back when, curtesy of our "buddy" Jake
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I was starting to worry USPS lost another one, for a couple days there was no updates on the tracking. Happy to hear you approve of the sticks and hope you enjoy. This was just a "thank you card" for what you sent me, way back when, curtesy of our "buddy" Jake

Takes time to come down off the mountain. Nice payback Rob
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Revenge is sweet! Great selection, enjoy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll teach him.... maybe. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon