Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

PIF from Shizza

image I got home today from a hard day this is what was waiting for me. Thank you so much ever one of these sticks are outstanding and I am in recovery

Comments

• Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    I got to say the Amazons Bob turned me on too are really good thank you C/C you!!!! oh I do not forgive you
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome great job Jim and enjoy Retircs1!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    all of this and not even my Birthday yet lol it's starting to get tight in my 100 ct humi
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    all of this and not even my Birthday yet lol it's starting to get tight in my 100 ct humi
    Cooler will fix that right up, I'm aure I could evn help fill it up a bit.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May want to consider an upgrade to that 100 count if you plan on hanging around here. Great selection.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm that was Charlie :)
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    May want to consider an upgrade to that 100 count if you plan on hanging around here. Great selection.
    At least...
  • Options
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    At least...
    lol it is a 100ct :) and you guys here keep blowing the shizzat out of it :) that is why I am looking at anew 150 ct
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    At least...
    lol it is a 100ct :) and you guys here keep blowing the shizzat out of it :) that is why I am looking at anew 150 ct
    Go cooler LOL
  • Options
    double post, fail
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    At least...
    Go cooler LOL
    you know Irishman I think you are going to talk me into a cooler it just the ole lady doesn't want to many stuff laying around in my room or her room the 100 ct humi is right next to my dresser holding a 69 to 70% in the top draw and 65 % in the lower ones
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    thehilk:
    rsherman24:
    At least...
    Go cooler LOL
    you know Irishman I think you are going to talk me into a cooler it just the ole lady doesn't want to many stuff laying around in my room or her room the 100 ct humi is right next to my dresser holding a 69 to 70% in the top draw and 65 % in the lower ones
    Yeah I can understand that, but I keep my cooler in the closet so it's outta view :) I can even help you fill it if you get one, maybe get a few more brothers looking for a good target to help out to Ya never know ;)
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    But I blamed it on you!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Bigshizza:
    But I blamed it on you!
    you two guys would not cop to it anyway thank you both for the carnage but there will be hell to pay
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    cbuck:
    Bigshizza:
    But I blamed it on you!
    you two guys would not cop to it anyway thank you both for the carnage but there will be hell to pay
    Or we could blame it on the Post Office!!! Yes, that was it. If they never screwed up the transport of the PIF, none of this would have happened! Bomb them! Enjoy Joe! Charlie
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Save yourself some anxiety and buy your cooler now.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shizza ....... anxiety !!! that's not the problem lol I do have other activities when I am not smoking a cigar. That involves my wife HELLO!!!!!!! lol
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Shizza ....... anxiety !!! that's not the problem lol I do have other activities when I am not smoking a cigar. That involves my wife HELLO!!!!!!! lol
    Hahahahahahahaha! Good cover, as a fellow married man we both know that ain't true :P lmao jk
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahahahahahahaha! Good cover, as a fellow married man we both know that ain't true :P lmao jk
    hahahahaha lol
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
    I was hoping it would have lasted a little longer before the truth came out :)
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
    Bro she had me trained in three days..... Though the bullwhip was a great motivator hahaha :P
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
    Bro she had me trained in three days..... Though the bullwhip was a great motivator hahaha :P
    did you say Bullwhip? wow ok than it's better than teaching her how to shoot :)
  • Options
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
    HAHAHAHAHA she is actually a pretty decent shot, also amokes cigars and drinks beer with me :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    ejgorman:
    Retircs1:
    90+ Irishman:
    hahahahaha lol
    LMFAO ;)
    HAHAHAHAHA she is actually a pretty decent shot, also amokes cigars and drinks beer with me :)
    well did you teach her to shoot and smoke cigar and drink beer? if the answer is yes to all three does she have sister ? because I see the makeings of a DEE vorce coming :) my wife drinks beer can't shoot and hate my cigars some guys have all the luck " rod Stewart" 1981