Next the nannies will be in your homes.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn sorry link didn't work.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    (all good bro; that google cache "trick" is a great resource. i do it all the time with "locked" articles....)

i just don't get this one. i mean it's a "cigar bar" for god's sake --- any rational person should expect cigar smoke when visiting that kind of place.

it's like a vegan going to a burger joint and demanding they not serve meat. smh

this is just fraggin stupid. if you don't want to deal with the smoke, don't go to a cigar bar...i'm sure there's plenty of other "bars" or "restaurants" in these towns.

seems like there's more and more of these laws/restrictions being passed but there's no common sense behind them.
    i mean look at the city's/towns in colorado and washington passing "smoking bans" even though those state's just legalized pot. wtf. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

rampant stupidity in the local & state gov'ts these day

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    (all good bro; that google cache "trick" is a great resource. i do it all the time with "locked" articles....)

i just don't get this one. i mean it's a "cigar bar" for god's sake --- any rational person should expect cigar smoke when visiting that kind of place.

it's like a vegan going to a burger joint and demanding they not serve meat. smh

this is just fraggin stupid. if you don't want to deal with the smoke, don't go to a cigar bar...i'm sure there's plenty of other "bars" or "restaurants" in these towns.

seems like there's more and more of these laws/restrictions being passed but there's no common sense behind them.
    i mean look at the city's/towns in colorado and washington passing "smoking bans" even though those state's just legalized pot. wtf. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

+100. Pretty much covered everything I was going to say. It's just flat out stupid. It's unfortunate for the livelihoods of those that own these places that they're getting screwed.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:

+100. Pretty much covered everything I was going to say. It's just flat out stupid. It's unfortunate for the livelihoods of those that own these places that they're getting screwed.
    As a brother living in Colorado I couldn't agree more. The People's Republic of Boulder mentality has infected a much greater part of our state anymore and is turning us all into a bunch of liberal no child left behind and there are no "losers" or 2nd place people in competitions, we are uber PC and make sure you don't cough as that could affect and hurt tiny spores in the air and that's murder! Ugh so fvcking sick of this crap I seriously think the U.S. and especially it's government and judicial system needs to man up and take the sand out of its ****. Bunch of pvssies!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."