Home Non Cigar Related

Projectg Blue Book

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
HAS BEEN DECLASSIFIED!!!! Im stoked! :) Some guy made them all available online on his website called "The Black Vault". I know what im spending my time on for a while! Over 130,000 government files from Project Blue Book! OH MAN! SQUEEEEEEEEE!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW-----just think of all the journalistic hacks and conspiracy nuts that have lost a source of income.

Well maybe not. There is a famous "Bigfoot" video that has been proven false by the guy that did it, and people are still touting it as proof that the big guy exists.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Im curious as to if there is still anything that the government hasn't released from Project Blue Book... Im sure there is a ton that isn't released. But yeah.... Tons of people have just lost "their thing" now that their stories have been released.
    http://news.yahoo.com/files-from-government-ufo-investigation-now-available-online-215344126.html

For anyone interested in seeing Yahoos blurb about it and a link to the site itself with the docs. :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Im curious as to if there is still anything that the government hasn't released from Project Blue Book... Im sure there is a ton that isn't released. But yeah.... Tons of people have just lost "their thing" now that their stories have been released.

If you get the time to check it out, see if the one that "landed" outside the base in England is discussed. That one has always been a real curiosity to me.
    My wife's mother believes in the crop field "messages". Even after I showed her the confessions of college students and drunk farmers she won't give it up.
    jd50ae:
    LiquidChaos66:

If you get the time to check it out, see if the one that "landed" outside the base in England is discussed. That one has always been a real curiosity to me.

You know what year that happened? Was that the one where two military men approached the craft and one of the touched it?
    LiquidChaos66:
    jd50ae:
    LiquidChaos66:

You know what year that happened? Was that the one where two military men approached the craft and one of the touched it?
    That is the one, it was on the ground long enough to call more people in. I'll see if I can find it.
    I actually watched a show about that siting last night. The guy who touched the UFO is apparently seeing binary messages when he sleeps. There was a 45 minute time difference between one officer and the other on their previously synchronized watches.
    Hmmmmmm There seems to be an incident index coding system for the reports... I cant find info on it to figure out how the incidents are coded. Its buggin me