Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Jack Daniels Rye

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Anyone try this yet? I thought it was going to hurt like hell going down...but it was surprisingly smooth.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Have not tried it. To be honest I haven't seen it but I haven't been looking. will keep an eye out for it!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The unaged or the rested? I bought a case of the unaged I liked it so much and then "aged" half of it by putting it in one of those little hobby aging barrels for a couple months. Really liked the unaged, my rested product is completely different but also good. Haven't had their rested product yet.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds pretty interesting for sure, and Ken I like that idea and glad to hear it turned out well for you that's killer :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Sounds pretty interesting for sure, and Ken I like that idea and glad to hear it turned out well for you that's killer :)
    If I get in on the next round of the liquid pass I can definitely put that in there so someone can try it.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    If I get in on the next round of the liquid pass I can definitely put that in there so someone can try it.
    Ken I am going to be running the liquid pass round 2 next to take the load off of Vinny so I can definitely confirm that you are involved if you want to be.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Chris!, No haven't tried it, Not much of a JD guy these days. Been many a moon since I had my first JD and coke. Man it was good! Damn good! I Digress
    I think Ryes are gaining in popularity again, Theres a bunch I want to try Rittenhouse, High West, Redemption, I'm glad JD has their hat in there. They really are an Icon of American Whiskey. I remember when I was PCS ing stateside and I gave my local German movers a bottle of JD a bottle of JB and two cartons of Marlboro smokes.
    Not a glass got broke!!! LOL
    There I go on another tangent